We are currently looking for an Office Admin to help with various office duties and logistics matters in Bucharest, Romania. Our ideal colleague is a dynamic, active and responsible person willing to offer support and strengthen our administrative department.
As an Office Admin, you will:
- Liaise with Management, Finance, HR, IT Departments for daily activities
- Keep the communication with the external stakeholders (services providers, equipment ordering, etc.)
- Organize business trips for company's staff (transport booking, accommodation logistics, daily agenda for visitors, needed documents etc.)
- Record working hours of employees
- Track employee absences and record details about personal days, sick leave, vacation days etc.
- Assure the employees' handover (meal cards, equipment handover, etc.)
- Prepare monthly and weekly reports and other reports as needed
- Assure the office is properly maintained and functioning
- Perform general office duties
- BSc degree in Economics, Business Administration or any related field
- Excellent written and spoken English skills (at least a B2 level)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Attention to details
- Organization, planning and problem-solving skills
- Team player with the capability to work in a dynamic and international environment
- Driving license (B category) is considered an advantage
- Previous work experience in any field (0-1 year)
- Previous experience in a similar role is an advantage
What we will offer you:
- A dynamic and challenging intercultural work environment
- Private health insurance covering medical centres around the country
- Meal tickets card
- Gifts on special occasions
- Different discounts (e.g., Books Express, Maze Centre of Psychology)
- Flexible working hours in the limits of a full-time job
- Team buildings and team events
- Professional development opportunities
- The Most Helpful Team!
A pioneer in scholarly Open Access publishing, MDPI has supported academic communities since 1996. Our mission is to foster open scientific exchange in all forms, across all disciplines. We operate more than 300 diverse, peer-reviewed, Open Access journals supported by over 35,500 academic editors. We serve scholars from around the world to ensure the latest research is openly and broadly available.
MDPI is headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, with additional offices in Europe, Asia and North America (Canada). We are committed to ensuring that high quality research is made available as quickly as possible. We also support sustainability projects as key themes in many journals, as well as through the MDPI Sustainability Foundation.
MDPI Romania was opened in 2019 with a first office and headquarters in Cluj-Napoca. Its impressive growth has led to the inauguration of a second office, in Bucharest, in late 2020. With a growing team of over 400 young people, we’re witnessing a continuous development both of our people and services.