We are looking for an organized and enthusiastic junior recruiter to support full-cycle recruitment process for various roles and harmoniously complete our HR Team. The position is a full-time one, based in Cluj or Bucharest, Romania.
As a Junior Recruiter, you will:
- Assist recruiters and management team in developing a sustainable recruiting strategy based on company’s goals
- Work closely with the internal management teams to better understand their hiring needs and job specifications
- Assist in conducting job analyses and creating accurate job descriptions in collaboration with hiring managers
- Work closely with Marketing and Employer Branding team to plan and implement strategies which attract high talent
- Maintain candidate databases up to date
- Manage different job platforms to advertise job openings
- Interview candidates according to company’s regulations
- Follow up on the interview process status
- Support the first day induction of new hired employees
- Ensures a pleasant experience of the candidates throughout the hiring process
- Attend career fairs and other hiring events
- Higher studies in Human Resources, Psychology, Social or Economic Sciences
- Previous work experience is an advantage
- Advanced computer skills: PC (Microsoft Office), database management, Internet search
- Knowledge of English at a minimal level B2
- Interpersonal and advanced communication skills
- Good decision-making skills
- Persistence in achievement of goals
- Ability to coordinate several activities at the same time, organization skills and attention to details
- Initiative and proactivity
What we will offer you:
- An intercultural experience
- Private health insurance covering medical centres around the country
- Meal tickets card
- Gifts on special occasions
- Different discounts (e.g., Books Express, Maze Centre of Psychology, floating therapy, gym discounts)
- Flexible working hours in the limits of a full-time job
- Team buildings and team events
- Professional development opportunities
- Growth opportunities within an international team
- The Most Helpful Team!
A pioneer in scholarly Open Access publishing, MDPI has supported academic communities since 1996. Our mission is to foster open scientific exchange in all forms, across all disciplines. We operate more than 300 diverse, peer-reviewed, Open Access journals supported by over 35,500 academic editors. We serve scholars from around the world to ensure the latest research is openly and broadly available.
MDPI is headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, with additional offices in Europe, Asia and North America (Canada). We are committed to ensuring that high quality research is made available as quickly as possible. We also support sustainability projects as key themes in many journals, as well as through the MDPI Sustainability Foundation.
MDPI Romania was opened in 2019 with a first office and headquarters in Cluj-Napoca. Its impressive growth has led to the inauguration of a second office, in Bucharest, in late 2020. With a growing team of over 400 young people, we’re witnessing a continuous development both of our people and services.