We are looking for a skilled and organized recruiter to conduct full-cycle recruitment process for various roles and support in creating and implementing the company's hiring strategy. The position is a full-time one, based in Bucharest, Romania.
As a Recruiter, you will:
- Identify future hiring needs and plan the recruitment and selection strategy for different roles together with relevant parties
- Source candidates via different job platforms and social media
- Screen resumes and keep the databases up to date
- Collaborate with hiring managers in developing job analysis and job descriptions
- Collaborate with the Marketing team in preparing recruitment and onboarding materials, helping them in identifying best promotion platforms for certain profiles
- Conduct interviews and maintain the communication between the parties during the selection process
- Conduct exit interviews
- Promote positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process
- Onboard new employees and facilitate their integration within the company
- Participate in recruiting events such as career fairs or job presentations in universities
- Create and maintain strategic partnerships with external relevant parties such as universities, career centres, and students' organizations
- Provide analytical and well documented reports to the team and higher management
- Proven work experience in Recruitment or as HR Generalist of minimum 1 year
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology/ Human Resources/ Business Administration/ Communication
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Ability to conduct various types of interviews, both on-site and online
- Experience working with Microsoft and G suites
- Familiarity with LinkedIn Recruiter is a plus
- Ability to organize skills assessment centres constitutes an advantage (e.g., work samples, psychometric tests)
- Excellent English skills (C1 level)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Critical thinking
- Good decision-making skills and a general determined and action-oriented attitude
- Professionalism and people-oriented approach in conducting daily activities
What we will offer you:
- An intercultural experience
- Private health insurance covering medical centres around the country
- Meal tickets card
- Gifts on special occasions
- Different discounts (e.g., Books Express, Maze Centre of Psychology, floating therapy, gym discounts)
- Flexible working hours in the limits of a full-time job
- Team buildings and team events
- Professional development opportunities
- Growth opportunities within an international team
- The Most Helpful Team!
A pioneer in scholarly Open Access publishing, MDPI has supported academic communities since 1996. Our mission is to foster open scientific exchange in all forms, across all disciplines. We operate more than 300 diverse, peer-reviewed, Open Access journals supported by over 35,500 academic editors. We serve scholars from around the world to ensure the latest research is openly and broadly available.
MDPI is headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, with additional offices in Europe, Asia and North America (Canada). We are committed to ensuring that high quality research is made available as quickly as possible. We also support sustainability projects as key themes in many journals, as well as through the MDPI Sustainability Foundation.
MDPI Romania was opened in 2019 with a first office and headquarters in Cluj-Napoca. Its impressive growth has led to the inauguration of a second office, in Bucharest, in late 2020. With a growing team of over 400 young people, we’re witnessing a continuous development both of our people and services.