HR Administrative Assistant
We are looking for a highly-organized colleague to support the administrative part of our HR Department performing various tasks related to employees' data collection and management. The position of HR Administrative Assistant is a full-time and on-site position based in Cluj, Romania.
As an HR Administrative Assistant you will:
- Create employment contracts and addendums
- Issue various types of employee certificates at employees' requests
- Schedule labor medicine appointments for hiring and periodical medical exams
- Offer support in payroll activities by providing relevant data (e.g. leaves)
- Keep databases and hard copies of the documents up to date
- Keep track on employees documents
- Prepare monthly updates for benefits providers together with the hiring team
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports
- Offer support in other HR-related requested activities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business Management, Business Administration or a similar field
- Previous experience in HR or business-related activities will be considered an advantage
- Previous work experience for at least 1 year is preferred
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Advanced interpersonal skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
What we will offer you:
- An intercultural experience
- Private health insurance covering medical centres around the country
- Meal tickets card (30 RON/ticket/worked day)
- Gifts on special occasions
- Different discounts (e.g., Books Express, Maze Centre of Psychology, floating therapy, gym discounts)
- Flexible working hours in the limits of a full-time job
- Team buildings and team events
- Professional development opportunities
- Growth opportunities within an international team
- The Most Helpful Team!
A pioneer in scholarly Open Access publishing, MDPI has supported academic communities since 1996. Our mission is to foster open scientific exchange in all forms, across all disciplines. We operate more than 300 diverse, peer-reviewed, Open Access journals supported by over 35,500 academic editors. We serve scholars from around the world to ensure the latest research is openly and broadly available.
MDPI is headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, with additional offices in Europe, Asia and North America (Canada). We are committed to ensuring that high quality research is made available as quickly as possible. We also support sustainability projects as key themes in many journals, as well as through the MDPI Sustainability Foundation.
MDPI Romania was opened in 2019 with a first office and headquarters in Cluj-Napoca. Its impressive growth has led to the inauguration of a second office, in Bucharest, in late 2020. With a growing team of over 400 young people, we’re witnessing a continuous development both of our people and services.
- Human Resources
Perks of Working with Us
Making Connections in the Academic Community Worldwide
Attending International Conferences
Plenty of Growth Opportunities
Chill Corner and Great Coffee in the Office
Private Health Insurance
40% Discount to Maze Center of Psychology
Meal Tickets Card
Gifts on Special Occasions
The Most Helpful Team!
We are a young and dynamic team, sharing common interests and open-minded personalities. We are able to learn from each of our different traits and fields of expertise and, together, support the scientific community by publishing the latest research in high-quality open access sources.
About MDPI Romania
A pioneer in scholarly open access publishing, MDPI has supported academic communities since 1996. Our mission is to foster open scientific exchange in all forms, across all disciplines. We operate more than 200 diverse, peer-reviewed, open access journals supported by over 35,500 academic editors. We serve scholars from around the world to ensure the latest research is openly and broadly available.
MDPI is headquartered in Basel, Switzerland with additional offices in Europe and Asia. We are committed to ensuring that high quality research is made available as quickly as possible. We also support sustainability projects, with sustainability as a key theme in many journals and through the MDPI Sustainability Foundation.
HR Administrative Assistant
Loading application form