To strengthen our Administrative department in Romania, we are looking for a Chinese-speaking Immigration Specialist to work closely with the team, assisting colleagues with the completion of paperwork, and keeping up to date with immigration laws and visa applications. The position of Immigration Specialist is based in our city centre office in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, and it is a fixed-term role.
As an Immigration Specialist, you will
- Provide consultation and assistance to employees on immigration processes, requirements and documentation.
- Collect, verify and manage documents required for immigration and visa applications.
- Ensure that all documents are complete and correct according to the law.
- Track and monitor visa and immigration document expiry dates. Issuing warnings and assisting in their extension, where appropriate.
- Communicate with immigration authorities and clients on the status of applications, questions and requests for further information.
- Keep up to date with changes in immigration law and government policies to provide up-to-date advice to clients.
- Have other tasks in alignment with the legal stipulations and the duties mentioned above.
- Native Chinese Speaker
- Bachelor's Degree Graduate with at least 1 year of previous experience in various administrative activities.
- Previous knowledge of immigration law and procedures is an advantage.
- Able to use technology to increase efficiency, fast learning of new technologies in daily work
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and G-Suite
- Excellent communication skills
- English proficiency level exceeding B2
A pioneer in scholarly Open Access publishing, MDPI has supported academic communities since 1996. Our mission is to foster open scientific exchange in all forms, across all disciplines. We operate more than 300 diverse, peer-reviewed, open-access journals supported by over 35,500 academic editors. We serve scholars from around the world to ensure the latest research is openly and broadly available.
MDPI is headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, with additional offices in Europe, Asia and North America (Canada). We are committed to ensuring that high-quality research is made available as quickly as possible. We also support sustainability projects as key themes in many journals, as well as through the MDPI Sustainability Foundation.
MDPI Romania was opened in 2019 with its first office and headquarters in Cluj-Napoca. Its impressive growth has led to the inauguration of a second office, in Bucharest, in late 2020. With a growing team of over 400 young people, we’re witnessing a continuous development of our people and services.