A pioneer in scholarly, open access publishing, MDPI has supported academic communities since 1996. Based in Basel, Switzerland, MDPI has the mission to foster open scientific exchange in all forms, across all disciplines.
Our 400+ diverse and open access journals are supported by more than 115,000 academic experts who share our mission, values, and commitment to providing high-quality service for our authors. We serve scholars from around the world to ensure the latest research is freely available.
With additional offices in Beijing, Wuhan, Tianjin and Nanjing (China), Barcelona (Spain), Belgrade and Novi Sad (Serbia), Manchester (UK), Tokyo (Japan), Cluj and Bucharest (Romania), Toronto (Canada), Kraków (Poland), Singapore (Singapore) and Bangkok (Thailand), MDPI has published the research of more than 330,000 individual authors and our journals receive more than 25 million monthly webpage views.
To strengthen our Communication and Marketing team in Romania, we are looking for Marketing Assistant to work closely with the team, supporting ongoing marketing projects, conducting research, managing social media, and assisting in event coordination. The position of Marketing Assistant is a full-time and permanent position based in our city center office in Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
As a Marketing Assistant you will:
- Work closely with the specialist and the team leader
- Assists with ongoing marketing projects and initiatives
- Conduct research for marketing projects and initiatives
- Manage the social media content for Romania Office pages
- Help with marketing internal & external events logistic
- Attend team meetings and share best practice suggestions
- Maintain team calendar, documents and databases
- Assisting with day-to-day tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication or related field
- Strong written and spoken English
- A high level of attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Digital marketing skills
- Related job and internship experience it is considered a plus
What we will offer you
- An intercultural experience
- Private health insurance covering medical centers around the country
- Meal tickets card
- Gifts on special occasions
- Different discounts (e.g., Books Express, Maze Centre of Psychology, floating therapy, gym discounts)
- Flexible working hours in the limits of a full-time job
- Team buildings and team events
- Professional development opportunities
- Growth opportunities within an international team
- The Most Helpful Team!
If you are interested in this position, do not hesitate to send us your CV!